We are excited to announce and send out invitations to all of you to participate in the AINU Kidney Run, which will be held on March 10, 2024, at Gachibowli Stadium in Hyderabad and Olcott School, Besant Nagar, Chennai at 6am.
The AINU Kidney Run is being organized by the Asian Institute of Nephrology and Urology to support kidney patients and raise awareness about the condition.
Winners under the following age categories will win Mementos
10K Run (Timed)
5K Run (Timed)
Upon completing the registration form, I confirm that I have undergone all necessary physical examinations by a registered medical practitioner and I am physically fit to participate in this event. I understand that participating in this event may involve some risk to my health, and I release the organizers from any liability for any loss or injury that I may suffer while participating in the race. I have read and understood all the "Rules and Regulations," and I confirm that all the information I provided in the registration form is accurate. Furthermore, I grant full permission to the organizer and all associated organizations to use any event material, including photographs and videotape, for promotional and advertising purposes without any compensation. I understand that the organizer may communicate with me via email, SMS, phone call, social media, or any other channel for event-related, promotional, or partnership purposes.
1. The 5 km run is allowed for participants of 5 years and above (Born on or before 4th March 2019)
2. The 10 km race is open for participants over 8 years and above (born or before 4th March 2016)
3. The race timing will start and stop when you cross the timing mats of start and finish lines, respectively.
4. Registrations will close on 2nd March 2023, at 11:59 pm., or when all the spots are taken, whichever is earlier.
5. Participants must submit a copy of their ID proof to verify their age.
6. Each participant in all the categories will receive a "Finishers Medal" after finishing the race.
7. Participants can download e-certificates as soon as they are available on the website after the event.
8. The event organiser reserves the right to modify the race time, date, venue, and distance as per their discretion.
Yes, breakfast will be provided after the run.
There is no time limit.